Portuguese version: http://oplanopiloto.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/ola-como-muitos-que-estao-lendo-isso-ja.html
Hello!
Hello!
My name is David Godoy (although most of you reading this might already
know). I just graduated in Political Science and I'm finally realizing my dream
of moving to Brasilia to work not only in the capital of Brazil but also in the
capital of Brazilian politics.
In this blog I will write my comments on some Brazilian government events
of my choice. I’ll try to keep my comments nonpartisan and neutral in the
political spectrum, with perhaps only a few possible ideas and critics. But just
to let you know, currently I am NOT affiliated with any political party and I intend
to keep this blog the same way. I'm just a Brazilian citizen who loves his
country and wishes to see progress. I hope my time in Brasilia will be a
fruitful and educational time for me, and this blog will be a tool in which I’ll
use to share this experience with others.
The Pilot Plan (Plano Pilono in
Portuguese) was the original plan that helped shape the current capital of Brazil.
Likewise, I hope that my experience in the capital shown in this blog will help
shaping myself, and perhaps helping me become a better politician in the
future.
Feel free to comment and ask questions of anything such as events in
Brasilia. I think it's possible to have a healthy discussion without pointing fingers
at each other or mocking others people’s arguments and opinions. Everyone is
free to believe whatever they want.
See yah!
Brasília, DF. Brazil

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário